Wednesday 10 January 2018


| Must Have Jumper | 

Hey y'all! 

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas. 2018 is finally here, I'm so excited to see whats in store. I do know that 2018 is definitely the time get back on the blogging train again. So today I have a little fashion post for you. 

As we are in January it can be a little chilly most days, so I have found the perfect fashion piece to keep you warm and cosy on those bitter January days. 


Isn't this the most prettiest jumper of dreams!?  Can we get a massive thumbs up for Missguided for giving us this kind of beaut clothing.  I am so in love with it, its just such a lovely rainbow effect jumper. The cute pastel shades are right up my street. Its so bright and will make any outfit look super cute. 


I don't even know what I am doing here ha! but who cares its all about that jumper. Its a nice baggy jumper which is great, it makes it so comfy and gives you lots of room to bust some shapes. 


I have just worn some black ripped jeans and a pair of Nike trainers with the jumper. I think it goes well as the black really makes the jumper stand out. 


Hope you guys have enjoyed this post. If you want to buy this jumper Click Here

At the moment I believe the jumper is out of stock. ( just shows how popular is it ) but I'm sure it will be back in stock soon. Keep an eye out. 

















Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love this look, such a cute style.
    The jumper is soooo cute :)

    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete