Thursday 25 January 2018


| Teddy Bear Coat |


Who doesn't love a great big warm coat for this time of year.  I know I do! and I have found the perfect one. Of course its from MissGuided. As I am obsessed. 


I love how stylish this coat looks. Mine is in the colour tan but you can also get it in other colours too. Its oversized so makes it all the more snuggly. I got mine in a size 6 i'm usually a size 8 however I would recommend going down a size if your petite like me because it is oversized and the size 8 just drowned me. 




Its my go to coat at the moment, i'm constantly wearing it. The material is really soft and it will definitely keep you warm. Its got two pockets and is fastened with pop studs. If you would like to buy it click here

I hope you guys liked this post. Short but sweet, the coat kinda speaks for its self at how nice it is, so didn't feel like I had to add to much ha.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. cute outfit, you look amazing!
    I love your teddy coat :)

    Love,

    Angela
    www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete