Thursday 18 January 2018


| Optimum Health Supplements |


Heyy! So this post is for all you gym freaks. Now if you are like me and love cool trendy gym wear then stay tuned, As I have the perfect outfit. 


So I am wearing all OHS clothing, which is a sports nutrition business based in Lincoln Lincolnshire. They sell an amazing range of products including protein powder, pre-workout and protein bars for avid gym goers, to healthy nutritious ready meals, desserts and supplements for people after a diet change. If like me your don't know what all of these products do there is no need to worry as the owners know all of their products inside out and are more than willing to take the time to help you.  

So the gym top i'm wearing is this cool crop top with team ohs written all over it and the band. I love the white and grey look. Also to go with that I have the leggings, which are high waisted and they also have team ohs written on the waist band. You can get these with either white or black just below the knees. ( If you are unsure of what I mean I will insert a photo shortly. ) 


So I'm wearing the grey ones with black on the bottom. But they are also available in grey with white on the bottom. They are super comfy and light weight. Perfect for the gym.



At the moment online they are going for £29.99. I'm really pleased with my OHS gym wear. If you like the look of it to, the link is down bellow.

If  you are interested in getting your hands on this gym wear you can either pop into the shop or they have a website where they sell the leggings and a butt load of supplements. 

Click Here OHS



Hope you have enjoyed my post :) 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment