Friday 1 December 2017



| Bath And Body Works, Christmas Candles |

Hii it as been a while not going to lie, but I really want to get back into blogging I honestly enjoy it so much when I get into it. I just need to keep it up.

As its the first. Yes! the first of December. I can hardly believe it. It only seemed right to do a Christmassy post. So recently me and Kieran have just come back from Australia. ( Which was amazing btw. ) 
So whilst we where in Oz of course I couldn't resist, I had to pop into Bath and Body Works. For those who don't know what that is, its a shop that sells candles and all kinds of body wash stuff. It is the best. We don't have one in the UK so I really wanted to bring something back.
For those of you that don't know I am a sucker for candles so I picked up two Christmas ones which are so nice.




How pretty are these candle jars. Bath and Body Works really know how to make the cutest packaging. I love how festive they are they just look so lovely in your home.


So as I said earlier you can't get these candles in the UK. ( Gutted)  But I know you can get some of them from Ebay. Also there is a shop called Bath and Body Shop UK they sell them on there as well. Link below.



The spiced gingerbread is perfect for those cosy Christmas evenings. It really is Christmas in a jar. This one is a 3 wick candle so it has a lot of product. The twisted peppermint candle is just as Christmassy but has more of a fresh feel to it. I loveee them both. I just wish Bath and Body Works would come to the UK or at least ship to the Uk. But I guess it makes them a lot nicer to get when you can't get your hands on them all the time.




Sammii Ox










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment