Friday 15 September 2017


| How To Style Barbie Slogan T shirt | 


Hello! I don't know about you but when I was younger I was obsessed with Barbie. Barbie was so popular with lots of girls and probably still is. Once I heard Miss Guided had bought out a Barbie clothing range. I was so excited to get my hands on a few of there items. 
In today's post I have put a few bits together to show you how I would style one of my favorite Barbie pieces that I picked up.

P.s please ignore my hair. Roots need doing asap. :)




You can't go wrong with a pair of black ripped jeans. They give the outfit a real cool look. I paired them with a black pair of Chelsea boots with a high heel. With this outfit I feel the top really stands out. I love the two tone colours. My two fav colours to pink and grey. 





Who doesn't love a denim skirt. I know I do, they are so versatile they can been worn in the Summer, Autumn & Winter. I thought this pink biker jacket would go so well with the Barbie shirt too. As its a very girly outfit. 


If you where Barbie obsessed just as much as I was, I would definitely take a look at the Miss Guided Barbie range. 


I have left a few links on the Miss Guided site if you where interested in buying some of the items I have styled. ( Not all items are exactly the same as what I am wearing but they have very similar if you wanted to get the same look )




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment