Thursday 7 September 2017


| Pretty Little Thing Try On Haul |

Heyy everyone. So I have been a little quiet on the blogging scene lately. I don't really know what happened, I think life just got in the way and I just didn't have much time to fit blogging in.
I have been loving lots of other bloggers blogs and it made me want to get back into it again. I do really enjoy blogging so I am going to ease myself back into it :) 

I recently bought some bits from one of my fav online shops called Pretty Little Thing. So thought id do a try on haul. Hope you guys like what I bought.



So I am going to Australia in October with my boyfriend, and thought PLT was a good start to get some holiday clothes from. Also if you are going on a last minute holiday check them out! they have some great stuff.
 This first outfit I have put together is really cute. I think its one ill wear more for the evening like going out for a meal or drinks. But you could still probably wear it in the day if you prefer.

Outfit #1









How cute is this outfit??!! I love it. 
With gingham being a fashion statement at the moment I couldn't resist not picking this little beauty up.  I love how floaty the skirt is it really makes the outfit stand out. 

I also picked up this off the shoulder white crop top. I fell in love with its pretty little bows on the sleeves. I think it just goes perfect with the skirt. 

My shoes are from New Look I bought them a while ago but I'm pretty sure you can get very similar if you shop around.

Gingham skirt £12.00
Bow top £10.00






Outfit #2 

This outfit is perfect for a chilled day out. Its so comfy as well, great for the hot weather if you are going on your hols. The grey skirt is so easy to wear. 
I have paired it with this body suit its a peach colored body suit with a white trim. I think they also have it in a different shade too. 

Body suit £8.00
Grey skirt £5.00


 Outfit #3 







I told you this skirt just goes with anything. I bought this pink and white stripe off the shoulder top. Its really baggy and comfy its super soft too. I love that you can wear it tucked into the skirt as well if you prefer :) This is great again for them going down to the beach days.

Top £4.00

Outfit #4







Airport outfit anyone?! Ha I think I will definitely be wearing this kind of outfit for the flight to Australia. This oversized pink jumper is so lovely is has a hood and I love the PLT slogan on the arms and the hood. I have also bought the PLT black leggings with the PLT slogan along the waist band. I am in love with the PLT slogan range I could just buy it all Ha! 
Also wearing my Adidas Gazelles they go great with this chilled out outfit look.


Jumper £20.0
Leggings£15.00   
Adidas Gazelle £45.00 (Junior)     

I hope you enjoyed my PLT haul. Click on the links to buy any of the items I have posted.







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: