Tuesday 19 May 2015


| Mom Jeans |

Evening all. I have got a few fashion posts lined up for the next few weeks. I love blogging my fashion & showing you guys how I put my outfits together. In today's post I am wearing a pair of my mom jeans paired with a simple t -shirt & a pair of my cute pumps. That look like something I would have worn when I was about 10 ha but their lovely. 




 


It's a pretty quick post today but as you can see my outfit it very basic but comfy & I think its super cute. Love the dark blue mom jeans & the t - shirt has a bear on it which says California Republic. The pumps have little flowers on them they also have buckles at the side.

  • Mom jeans - Topshop 
  • T- shirt - Brandy Melville 
  • Pumps - Primark 
See you soon :)

Sammii Ox




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment