Monday, 4 May 2015


| Makeup Revolution VIVID Baked Highlighter |

Helloo lovely's. Been a while since I have done a makeup post, so I thought I would see what all the hype is about with the makeup brand Makeup Revolution. I have heard sooo many good things about this lovely brand. 
I have been after a decent highlighter for a while & whist I was in Boots I saw the chance to check out Makeup Revolution & they really do have a fab range of makeup products. I managed to get the last of the baked highlighter in golden lights. So happy ha. This cost me next to nothing I got it for £3.00. How amazing is that. You get so much product as well. So impressed! 





Isn't it perfect!

Its so photogenic ha. It is an absolute dream to put on & it gives off the perfect glow. I am literally in love with this product. 




I love the dewy look & this just tops it off 100%

Thanks for reading 

Sammii Ox










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The highlighter looks very nice! :) Nice post x
    www.beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this looks fab on your skin! It seems to be very pigmented which is great!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to Buy Highlighter Products Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/face/highlighter.html

    ReplyDelete