Monday 4 May 2015


| Makeup Revolution VIVID Baked Highlighter |

Helloo lovely's. Been a while since I have done a makeup post, so I thought I would see what all the hype is about with the makeup brand Makeup Revolution. I have heard sooo many good things about this lovely brand. 
I have been after a decent highlighter for a while & whist I was in Boots I saw the chance to check out Makeup Revolution & they really do have a fab range of makeup products. I managed to get the last of the baked highlighter in golden lights. So happy ha. This cost me next to nothing I got it for £3.00. How amazing is that. You get so much product as well. So impressed! 





Isn't it perfect!

Its so photogenic ha. It is an absolute dream to put on & it gives off the perfect glow. I am literally in love with this product. 




I love the dewy look & this just tops it off 100%

Thanks for reading 

Sammii Ox










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The highlighter looks very nice! :) Nice post x
    www.beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this looks fab on your skin! It seems to be very pigmented which is great!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    24k gold serum Islamabad
    24k gold serum Islamabad

    ReplyDelete