Friday 13 March 2015


| Mac Spring / Summer Favourites | 

Another Spring / Summer post. As you can probably tell by the title it's going to be about my Mac lipstick favourites for this time of year. Now the sun has started to come out I have put away some of my darker shades of lipstick & brought out my brighter ones. 
I have picked out four of my fav Mac lipsticks that I love to wear this time of year. Two different shades of pinks & two different shades of orange.



All will be reviled in just a sec. Isn't Mac packaging just the bomb! So I have two cremesheen lipsticks, one sheen supreme lipstick & one amplified lipstick. 

L - R Creme Cup, Saint Germain, Coral Bliss & Gotta Dash.

As you can tell my all time favourite lipstick is Creme Cup! I have used it to death. I just love the shade. Its such a nice pink tone. Currently looking at buying another once pay day arrives. Its perfect for this time of year.
Saint Germain is such a bold beauty. It's a gorgeous barbie pink, adds a nice pop of colour to your lips. It glides on so smoothly too in fact they all are lovely to work with.
The next two shades are very similar in my opinion. Coarl Bliss is a stunning coral shade but is slightly more pink than Gotta Dash.
Gotta Dash I feel has more of an orange tone to it but still looks lovely to wear in the Summer.



I have done some swatches to show you what the shades look like both on my lips & on my arm. 

Without Flash.




Coral Bliss

Saint Germain


Creme Cup

Gotta Dash


With Flash. In same order as above ^^







Arm Swatches. 



L - R Gotta Dash, Coral Bliss, Saint Germain, Creme Cup

See you soon! 
Sammii Ox














Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love cream cup:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love coral bliss! *---*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice lipstick shades!
    i'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me I am following you :) great outfit!

      Sammii Ox

      Delete
  4. I love MAC lipsticks =)

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete