Monday 7 September 2015


| Raincoat Love |

Heyyaa guys. Today I have an cute little outfit number for you. I don't know about you but I have a thing with raincoats at the minute I have seen some lovely ones about lately. This certain one I picked up from Missguided unfortunately I can not seem to find this Raincoat on the MissGuided web page anymore but I thought I would still show you this outfit because it's one of my favs.

This is before I put the raincoat on. ( obviously )






I have always wanted a pair of ripped jeans so that is what I went and bought & of course these are also from MissGuided these where £30.00. Click Here to buy them.

The short sleeved t shirt is also from MissGuided & that was £10.00 Click Here to buy.

These are what I like to call chunky shoes these are from New Look I bought these a couple of years ago. However I thought that they would go with this outfit quiet well. You can get similar shoes from New Look like these. 



Now on to the raincoat yay.





Do you guys like it? I think it's supper cool ha, I love the fact that it is see through so you can still see your outfit underneath & I love the pastel colours it has on the trim. Oh & it even has a hood. Im pretty impress with it :) 

Leave your comments & let me know what you think.

Sammii Ox






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment