Thursday 3 September 2015


| Chesham Break |

Afternoon lovely readers. For today's post I will be telling you all about mine & my boyfriends little break away to Chesham. We decided to take a last minute break away for a couple of nights we went on to Woucher. Which if some of you don't know is an online website where you can get discounts on breaks away, holidays & even products. Click Here For Woucher

We decided to choose Chesham as when I was scrolling through all the different places to go on Woucher, this certain hotel really stuck out to me & it is called Latimer Place. Let me tell you it was absolutely stunning! I have never been anyway like it before. Beautiful views it was huge. We just wanted somewhere to chill & relax. This was the perfect place to do it. We even had access to the indoor swimming pool & sauna which is where we went both nights. I really recommend this hotel if you are just looking for a short break away. This cost me only £99.00 on Woucher for two nights access to the pool ect & breakfast both mornings. The breakfast was lovely so much choice. Staff where really friendly & helpful. If you didn't know I am now engaged & I would have loved to have had my wedding here if it wasn't so far away it's perfect for a beautiful wedding venue. Click here for Latimer Place

















Sammii Ox










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment