Monday 15 June 2015


| June Favourites |

Hii guys. Sorry I haven't been blogging for past couple of weeks, I have had a lot on. I have to try juggle working where I work 13 hour shifts not to mention night shifts. & a whole load of other stuff. You have no idea how annoyed I have been by not blogging so frequently recently, but i'm only human & can only do so much ha. Hope you can forgive me :)

I think this will be my first ever favourites blog post so I hope you enjoy. If any of you have been following me on Instagram you will see that I have recently just purchased a new camera. And what a beaut it is. I am in love with it. It's a Samsung camera. NX3000 The lens & flash all come apart. It has wifi & the best feature is that it is the perfect camera for taking selfies with. The screen flips up and you can wink at & it will instantly take your selfie. How cool. I'm super impressed with it, so it had to be put in my favourites.


1#






                                  

2# Now this little product I got for my birthday it came with a load of other Estee Lauder goodies. This is a advanced night repair serum. I can honestly say this works. I just apply it at night before I go to bed & by morning my skin feels so soft. 





3# This is another Estee Lauder product it's a pretty pink lip gloss it's in the shade 06 magnificent mauve. It has a bit of shimmer to it. I really like this lip gloss because it's quiet a natural looking lipgloss & it doesn't feel sticky.



4# 
These power banks are such a fab idea. For those who don't know you charge it up. Then if your phone dies whilst out & about you can plug this in to it & it will charge it up. I think this cost me like £4.00 from home bargins. So good for keeping in your handbag.




Laters :)






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment