Tuesday 7 April 2015


| Strawberry Body Sorbet |

Helloooo all. Hope you have all had a nice Easter break. Mine has consisted of being in bed all day :( The past few days I have been feeling pretty under the weather, that's why I have not been as up to date as I would have liked to have been on my blog. I'm still feeling a bit poo but I think I am slowly recovering.
I feel like I haven't done a product review in a while so I thought I would do a review on a Body Shop product & it's called a body sorbet. At first I think a lot of people where confused. Along with me, to what this product actually was. At first I thought it was a new shower gel but it is actually a moisturiser.


This moisturiser is really lovely I am a massive fan of the Body Shop body butters but I think this may be my new fav. I picked up mine in the scent Strawberry. The consistency like it says is like a sorbet, its quiet thick but very light on the skin. 


That's how thick the product is before been rubbed into the skin. It's so effortless when you rub it in it has a beautiful silky texture. The amazing thing about this is that it also has cold pressed strawberry seed oil in it which to me when you rub it in it gives you that nice cool feeling on your skin. Once applied it doesn't feel heavy feels nice & light not sticky. In my opinion the sorbet  leaves you feeling soft & well moisturised for most of the day.



You get 200mls of product so a fair bit. On the website it looks like there are 6 different scents to choose from.

Strawberry, Mango, Pink Grapefruit, Satsuma, Moringa, & Fuji Green Tea.

                                 
                                          

 

Can't really complain about the packaging either :)



 Let me know if you guys like this Body Shop Sorbet :)

Sammii Ox




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment