Friday 23 January 2015

Introduction To Always Rains Glitter


Hey guys!

Here goes my first ever blog post. I thought it would be a good idea to start my first blog post on a bit of an introduction about myself & what I plan to talk about on always rains glitter.

First of all you probably already know if you have read my about me profile I'm Sammii and I'm 22. I'm a country girl. I live in Lincolnshire and I love it :D I have lived here all my life. I have a lovely group of family and friends and I'm very lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh and I also have two beautiful dogs Roxy & Lady. Wanna see?  :)

Cute Ey?!






















Anyway enough about me and more about the blog :)



I have a huge obsession with clothes, beauty products and all things girly. So if your into that sort of thing hopefully my blog should be right up your street. I also love styling outfits together and checking out new makeup products. So thought Id share my outfits and opinions on products with you. I always find blogs useful if your looking at buying a certain beauty product but can't decide if its worth the money. This is where I hope my blog will come in handy for some of you.

I hope you find my blog useful & enjoy following me on my adventures :)

Sammii Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment