| Pretty Pink Basic Cupcakes With Sprinkles |
Afternoon my dears. So if you don't know. Me and Kieran have just recently bought our first home together. Exciting times. And as we have a nice size kitchen thought it would be perfect to start doing some baking. So today I have a really simple recipe to show to on how to bake the perfect cupcake.
Ingredients: 110g caster sugar
110g self raising flour
2 free range eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
Ingredients for butter cream:
280g icing sugar
1-2 tbsp milk
Few drops of food colouring in this case pink
Here is the finished look. How pretty are these!
What you will need to do
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour.
- Then add the mixture to cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.
- Beat the butter until soft.
- Add half the icing sugar. Beat together.
- Add the rest of the icing sugar with one tbs of milk.
- Add the food colouring.
- Add to piping bag and once cakes are cool pipe away.