Wednesday 20 January 2016


| The Winter Coat |

Hello lovely bloggers :) this is my first post for 2016 I have had a lot on lately so blogging hasnt really been the first thing on my mind. However I have not given up on blogging just had a little break, but I have a few new posts coming up so stay tuned!

So my lovely fiance has recently bought me a new coat for Christmas & of course it is from Miss Guided. I chose the coat but Kieran bought it it was £60 which I personally don't think is to bad for a coat that will last me a few good years. & It is worth every penny because it is such a lovely looking coat! I'm so pleased with it.

Click here if you would like to buy it your self :) Coat






What do you guys think?

Sammii Ox



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment