Thursday 5 February 2015

| How I get my lashes looking full & dramatic |



If you want to know how you get from this to this.

 

P.S please ignore my non existent eye brows :)






Then keep on reading just a few simple steps to make the most of your lashes. I have used the same mascara for years & I have to say that it is the bomb! I think I will always buy this mascara. When I go to pick up another one once I have ran out, I don't even hesitate to look for a different one as I know just how good this one is.  As you can see it makes my eye lashes look fuller & a lot longer giving it that dramatic look we all want whether its going out clubbing or just for everyday wear. This mascara is perfect for both. My eyes are pretty small which I hate but by using this mascara it definitely makes quiet a bit of a difference to the look of the size of my eye. As it does make your lashes look a fair bit longer.
It doesn't feel heavy on the eye & its lasting power is fab, lasts all day & to be honest its that good that by the end of the day I have to really work on trying to remove it. Which doesn't bother me as I love this product so much.

Its pretty straight forward to how I apply this mascara. I don't use any other products on my eye lashes, just the mascara its self. Ill be honest I do tend to use a fair good two or three coats of the stuff, but that's just because I like to build it up & get the most of the volume. Which probably does help make my eye lashes look longer and fuller.

Now's the time to probably tell you what miracle mascara it is that I use. Its the Bourjois Paris volume clubbing mascara. Its very affordable at only £7.99 I get the colour in absolute black. This  mascara is very resistant to rain. I can honestly say when ever I have been out in the rain it hasn't ever come off or even worse ran down my face. Which makes it even more special.




It definitely does as it says on the packaging. Quote:{ dramatic look. Regard intense. Extreme volume } I love the look of the packaging too I think that's probably part the reason why I picked it up in the first place.
The wand that you use the apply the mascara is a big wand. You can get plenty on the wand to cover the majority of your lashes.

Here's what it looks like.



Pretty impressive huh?! :)

I just really think that it really does the job everyone one wants longer looking lashes & I believe this product does just that! & of course its very affordable.

Here's a photo of me wearing the mascara.



Sammii Ox








2 comments:

  1. This mascara looks really nice :)
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the rules on my blog here

    -Sarah | Sarahnne14

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much I will definitely be doing this tomorrow! & Will be nominating you :)

    Ox

    ReplyDelete